Music, they say is the food to the soul. Whiles travelling or during your leisure time, music is something you can always listen to anytime and anywhere. If you are planning on listening to your favourite music, then let me recommend some of the most comfortable headphones you need to complete the show.
ALSO READ: Everything To Know About Chicago Green River
This device is designed by Sony. Mostly in black colour and mode of connectivity is wire. It can be bought for about $298. Check out some of the specs of this top headphone below.
- High-resolution Audio compatible
- Responsive liquid crystal polymer driver for clarity
- A smartphone is compatible with an in-line remote mic. Cord Length:47-1/4 inch
- Heavyweight bass with beat response control
- Swivel ear cups for portability. In the box: Carrying Pouch, Headphone cable (inline remote and microphone) (approx. 3.94 ft), Balanced-connection headphone cable (approx. 3.94 ft). Connectivity technology: Wired.Frequency Response – 3 Hz –100,000 Hz, Impedance – 16 ohm
The next on our list is the Bose QuietComfort 35 II Wireless Bluetooth Headphones. The brand behind this device is Bose. It also comes mostly in Black colour. Unlike the Sony MDR1AM2 Wired High-Resolution Audio Overhead Headphones, this one can connect wirelessly through Bluetooth. It can be purchased on Amazon for $259. Check some of the features below.
- Three levels of world-class noise cancellation for better listening experience in any environment
- Alexa-enabled for voice access to music, information, and more
- Noise-rejecting dual-microphone system for clear sound and voice pick-up
- Balanced audio performance at any volume
- Hassle-free Bluetooth pairing, personalized settings, access to future updates, and more through the Bose Connect app. USB cable: 12 inch
- Bose AR-enabled — an innovative, audio-only version of augmented reality
- For iPhone, iPad, and Android users, be sure your product’s firmware is up to date through the Bose Connect app. Then you can access a showcase of Bose AR-enhanced apps with Links to download them.
The most comfortable headphones to buy today is the Sennheiser HD 599 Open Back Headphone. It can be purchased on Amazon for $149. The mode of connectivity is also wired. Check out some of the complete features below.
- Premium, around-ear, open-back headphones: Audiophile sound combined with premium design and materials
- A padded headband and luxurious velour covered ear pads perfect for long listening sessions with no pressure on the ears
- Multiple connectivity options: Robust 3 meter detachable cable and 6.3-millimeter jack and additional 1.2-meter detachable cable with 3.5 millimetre Jack
- Timeless design cues: Ivory colour, matte finish together with the brown headband stitching and matte metallic detail convey quality at first glance
- Premium Components: Sennheiser engineered transducers use aluminium voice coils delivering high efficiency, excellent dynamics and extremely low distortion
- Connectivity technology: Wired
- Power source type: Battery
The Audio-Technica ATH-M50x Professional Studio Monitor Headphones comes in two styles. That is a wired mode of connectivity or a wireless mode. The wired mode can be purchased for $149 whiles the wireless is also sold at $199. It is designed by Audio-Technica. Check out the full specs of this device below.
- Critically acclaimed sonic performance praised by top audio engineers and pro audio reviewers
- Proprietary 45-millimetre large-aperture drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminium wire voice coils
- Exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range with deep accurate bass response
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- 90 degree swivelling earcups for easy one-ear monitoring and professional-grade earpad and headband material delivers more durability and comfort
The last most comfortable headphones on our list are the HE400i Over Ear Full-size Planar Magnetic Headphones. It is sold for $280. The mode of connectivity is wired. Check out the full features of this headphone below.
- Get an extra three-month extended warranty by registering your products on our official website.
- 30% lighter than comparable headphones
- Newly-designed headband with an improved pressure pattern
- The FocusPad, new bevelled hybrid ear pads made of pleather and velour
- Intended for high performance listening in the home or studio