The University of Toronto International Admission Scholarships 2023: For the academic year 2023–2024, the University of Toronto is providing a wide range of admission scholarships aimed at international students all around the world.
The University of Toronto, along with its faculties, sites, and colleges, grants approximately 5,000 undergraduate entrance rewards per year, amounting to around $25 million in total.
When they apply to the University, eligible high school students (including overseas applicants) are automatically considered for a number of admission scholarships.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Toronto.
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Toronto, Canada.
Scholarship Type: Entrance Award/Tuition Award.
Scholarship Worth: Varies by award.
Number of Awards: Over 5,000 scholarships to be awarded.
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International students.
Read also: 15 Fully Funded Scholarships For International Students
University of Toronto Admission Scholarships 2023 | ELIGIBILITY
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must have applied or applying to University of Toronto – Canada
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
- Applicants should check and meet the university’s admission requirements at the admission requirements page.
- The scholarship awards and cut-offs will vary by division, faculty and college.
How-to-Apply: In applying for the University of Toronto International Admission Scholarships 2023, there may be no separate application for the admission scholarships, applicants are required to take admission to this university before the deadline.
After taking admission students are automatically considered for a variety of admission scholarships.