Applications for the Toronto Metropolitan University General Entrance Scholarships Program Fall 2023 are now being accepted by qualified and enthusiastic overseas students who want to enrol in the University’s degree programs.
With more than $10 million set aside for entrance scholarships, Toronto Metropolitan University is proud to honour the first-year class’s academic accomplishments upon admission.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Toronto Metropolitan University, Canada
Host Institution(s): Toronto Metropolitan University, Canada
Scholarship Worth: Tuition
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduates
Nationality: International Students
Toronto Metropolitan University Entrance Scholarships | DETAILS
International students (on study visas) who enrol in and complete their studies at a secondary school in Canada and who meet the eligibility requirements for a scholarship are guaranteed a renewable entrance scholarship based on the following criteria.
You can view and apply for all awards offered at the university in one simple location as a TMU applicant using AwardSpring, an external link, that opens in a new window.
If you haven’t already, activate your online identity once you have your TMU Student Number in order to access AwardSpring.
To be eligible for Toronto Metropolitan University General Entrance Scholarships, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must enrol in full-time degree program
- Must have admission to a first-year full-time undergraduate degree program
- Have been continuously enrolled full-time (no gaps in full-time attendance prior to the 2022-2023 regular school year)
- Be enrolling in a post-secondary institution for the first time
- Have submitted the correct and complete application for admission to the program for which the scholarship is being granted by September 1, 2023
- Canadian citizens, permanent residents of Canada, protected persons in Canada and international students are eligible for this award
- Applicants must have proof of English Language proficiency
How-to-Apply: Applicants wishing to be considered for Toronto Metropolitan University General Entrance Scholarships program at TMU must include all program choices on the applicable application form. By doing this, students are automatically considered equally for each individual program.