George Brown College is happy to extend an invitation to qualified overseas students who desire to enrol in a degree program at the University to submit applications for several of its international awards and scholarships for the academic year 2023–2024.
Outstanding international students can apply for scholarships depending on their academic rank. and are for a university’s full-time undergraduate and graduate degree programs.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): George Brown College, Canada
Scholarship Type: Tuition Waiver Scholarships
Host Institution(s): George Brown College, Canada
Scholarship Worth: Varies
Study Level: Bachelor, Masters and PhD
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: International students
The George Brown College International Awards and Scholarships 2023 are available to students based the the following eligibility conditions;
- Applicants must be an international student, with a valid Study Permit
- Must be able to provide records of academic excellence.
- Be registered in a full-time diploma or degree program
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of varying between 2.5 and 3.5 depending on the scholarship/award program in consideration.
- Must have participated in activities that have made a contribution to other students, their Department/School and/or the College community.
- Tuition fee Waivers/Discounts
- Academic mentorship
- Other benefits
How-to-Apply: To be considered for any of the George Brown College International Awards and Scholarships 2023, students must apply by selecting International Center Scholarships through STU-VIEW and be enrolled full-time in the program as an International Student.