The Canadian provincial governments provide you with a variety of financing alternatives at CDI College.
One of these financial possibilities to help international students study in Canada with less financial stress is the Canada Provincial Government Student Assistance.
CDI College is happy to inform you that the scholarship application period for 2023–2024 is already open. International students who are interested might apply and be accepted for the financial help program by following the prescribed procedure.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Canada Provincial Governments.
Scholarship Type: Partial to Full Scholarships
Host Institution(s): CDI College
Scholarship Worth: Varies
Number of Awards: Not stated
Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Nationality: Any Nationality
DETAILS | Canada Provincial Government Student Assistance
An investment in your future is education. Since we are aware that every student has a different financial situation, we direct you to the one that will work best for you. For post-secondary students, each province government has its own financial aid programs.
- The Canada Provincial Government Student Assistance is open to students of all nationalities.
- The students must have completed relevant previous years of study.
- The students should be enrolled to study a degree program at CDI College
Read also: Top 5 Places In The World To Study Abroad
- The scholarship provides tuition fees for students education at CDI College.
- The college offers study-related financial help to the selected students
- How-to-Apply: Interested candidates can proceed to apply using the official online portal of the college. If the application is successful, the students will be considered for the programme.
- Application Deadline: Open.